The Emerald Bukittinggi: an Occasional Vacation

Ricefield in Solok bio bio, Harau, Payakumbuh
Salam,
It such a long time since the pare is blooming - what do I mean😜

I've not visited Bukittinggi for over 2 years. 
My last visit is on May 2015 in Safari Quran with AQL.

I have wrote many words on this post and erased due to unsaved project😌.

Well... Does nt matter.

Here I tell You,
Allah has blessed Bukittinggi land with a wonderful mother nature and sceneries.

The land as green as emerald..
The air is pleasant
The atmosphere is charming,
I cant stop praise Allah for His amazing creature... Staring at Merapi mountain while breath the pure air... No... Here U go... A glimpse of paradise.
Negeri ranah Minang ko memang sabana rancak. Maasyaallah...

Merapi Mt. Captured from a neighbourhood on a hill where my mother grew up,  my Nenek Pandam house

Poorly, Even the landscape and nature totally steal my heart. My body belong to my hometown, a small town with happy sun and dusty wind. My skin intolerant to its weather.

Bukittinggi, love to stay there,
Yet not to live there for me,

#writestreaching





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pantai Puak Marina Dumai: My Trip

Masjid Jami' Baiturrahim Sabo: My Trip

Citilink - antara Jogja dan Duri: My Trip